Winner Auto Center is a family run independent auto repair shop that provides full repair service to most domestic and Asian vehicles. We are looking for knowledgeable candidates with a great attitude to grow our team. We provide a friendly work atmosphere, training where possible, one week of paid time off per year, and are looking to add further benefits once the team grows. As an independent repair shop, our reputation and quality of work are what keep customers coming back. None of our positions receive commission to maintain a customer focused service environment.
- Interact with a service writer to learn customer issues/concerns
- Diagnose the issue and make recommendations to the service writer
- Perform a wide variety of repairs such as tune ups, alignments, electrical troubleshooting, engine repair, transmission replacement, brakes, and more
- Perform test drives in customer vehicles
- Keep shop area clean and safe
- Help with additional shop tasks as needed
- A minimum of three years experience
- A great attitude to fit in with a small team environment
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Ability to pass drug screening and background checks
Certification/training such as ASE, dealer training, or technical school is desired but not a requirement if the candidate has strong technical knowledge. After hiring, Winner Auto Center will pay for ASE certifications if the candidate passes the exams.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30am-5:00pm with one hour lunch break
Job Type: Full-time